Inmate visitation will resume again starting on Saturday, August 21, 2021. To limit exposure to the citizens that are visiting and for staff, mask will be required and practice social distancing.
· Visitation will be by appointment only. The person who wishes to visit will call the detention center at 410-535-4300 Ext 8944 on Monday or Tuesday between the hours of 8am to 2pm to schedule an appointment. You must be on the Inmate’s visitation list to be approved for visits.
· Visitation will be held on Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 8pm.
· The time allotted for the visit will be thirty minutes and only one visit per week per inmate.
· The appointment list will be provided to staff and the inmate will be notified of their visit appointment. The appointment times will be strictly adhered to.
· Visitors will be required to furnish their Identification for review and will be required to wear a protective mask.
· Different visitation booths will be utilized between visits which allow the sanitation of the previously utilized booth without delaying the visiting schedule for cleaning. Social distancing will be followed at all times. Visitors will not be allowed to congregate in the lobby.
In the event of inclement weather, Inmate Visitation can be canceled with little or no notice. Therefore, it is recommended you call the Calvert County Detention Center or visit the Calvert County Detention Center’s website prior to coming for a visit when weather conditions have caused other public service cancellations